Wednesday 29 July 2009

Welcome To My World

Well blog number one and there won't be another for a couple of weeks as I am going to be madly busy working in europe, this week has been a pain in the arse trying to organise a mass exodus of people, luggage some new equipment and still be available to chat to clients about there up and coming visits which I would like to say is always a pleasure. Of course then theres always that last minute appointment for a regular client who just needs me to squeeze him or her in I worked until 7.30am with a guy who has just had a book published and his treat to himself was an all night bondage session, of course when he left his cock was still padlocked tight but I have promised I shall post him the key sometime today. Before I leave however I get to do all those great things we all have to do pay the gas electric rates etc. and then I've got a two day drive ahead of me , so I do hope you all think of me and if anyone has any questions about my life and what I do and why I do it feel free to ask as they say in for a penny in for a pound. speak soon remember you can't get taxed for wanking !

No comments:

Post a Comment