Sunday 10 January 2010

Hi, Once again sorry for not updating as often as I should, The weather's causing some problem's I sent Mistress Susan to our other dungeon and now I'm stuck here and she's so stressed, (but I do miss her) I have had the time to catch up on some of the news this weekend and I'm amazed at how much of every day life I miss, a friend was asking me what I thought about Kerry Katona possibly losing her home she was quiet smug and said she deserved it but I think that's bollocks I'm sorry if the rumours are true I don't think she should have been sacked from Iceland either and certainly not for that smug fucking Nolan sister, I hope she proves all the miserable git's who slag her off wrong, and she from Warrington so she's a northern girl which is a plus. I am desperate to get back to France as my little Gucci needs her hair cut and I only trust her French groomer as Gucci is very naughty with every one else. I had a fantastic day yesterday I set one of my clients pubes on fire (on purpose of course) the look on his face was fucking priceless and he wasn't hurt a bit it's a little trick I learnt in the states. Any way time to go hope your all being as naughty as possible.
Love Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment