Thursday 28 January 2010

Back to school at Amandom !

Hi,
School week this week Lot's of spanked bottom's and school work. I'm teaching French including some naughty word's to several young ladies. Loads of people who read twitter and my blog have asked can I do a monthly news letter to keep everyone informed during the summer, if enough people register at my web site I will. (obviously you'll need a discreet email address) Has anyone been watching big brother I must confess I don't as a rule but someone told me what a bragging fucker Vinnie Jones is so I did have a look and sorry if I'm going to offend any of his fans but what a twat! this country's in recession there are families losing there fucking homes and he's bragging about paying hundreds for his socks ! well whup a di doo. ,Mistress Susans back from her travel's. Gucci my baby is just fantastic, and all is well in Amandom.

No comments:

Post a Comment